What it is
Inflatable pool slide is a huge material made of PVC that air can be pumped into to create a hollow space that water can be filled to create a poll of water without necessarily having an artificial pool built. It is easy to setup and to dismantle and can be brought to use at ones convenience. They are available for buying or hiring depending on the intended purpose and where it will be used. Inflatable pool slides also come in a variety of designs unlike pools that have only one design. They give absolute fun especially for children.
What it is used for
Inflatable pool slides are normally bought for entertainment. They are used by children usually on weekends or holidays or whenever a parent decides to hold a party for a child hence many children who will come around may enjoy their stay. It creates a temporary pool where children swim and slide and enjoy every other water sport. It is a great entertainment for all outdoor water games.
Whose is it suitable for?
Although most homes hire, there are those that buy then rent t out to their neighbors. People in the children entertainment affairs also buy them then set them up at common grounds where families visit to have nice time. They then charge the children to use it. Hotels and restaurants have not been left behind too. They are buying inflatable pool slides as a way of attracting customers especially those with children to their business by providing access to pool side to the children for free.
Benefits of inflatable pool slides
· Provides fun activity for children
· It is cheap as compared to building a real pool
· A source of income to those in the business of selling it and those hiring them out
· Requires carrying from one place to another (expense)
· Needs a person to watch out for children when using it incase of accidents
· May require attentive handling to avoid punctures
What to consider when buying water slide/poolslide
If acquiring a water slide is one of your plans, there are several factors to consider before buying one. They entail:
If you are buying a family pool slide, the requirements to look at vary greatly from the one to be used for commercial purposes. You also need to determine how frequent it will be used. This allows you to budget and buy the right kind of water slide.
How many kids
If the slide will be used for family purposes, then one may need to determine how many kids. It can be your own kids or including your relative’s. If that is the situation, consider the appropriate size, age and weight of the children then look for a water slide that meets their needs.
Room for water slide
It needs a spacious ample ground. Determine the room available in your backyard that will enable it sit properly and still be easily accessible to children
The safety of the children is paramount. Its design should be one that is less likely to cause falls, throws or any foreseeable injury to the kids. The safety of the water slide is also important. Know the ground you are going to set it up before hand. It should not have anything that can cause prick or scratches to it.
The bigger the water slide the more expensive it is. First know your budget then choose from the waterslides available with the kind of budget you are able to raise. Buying substandard water slide for less will ultimately be expensive in the long run.
As said before, water slides come in different designs. There are those that have room for playing different games hence compartmentalized. Again the more the sports in water slides the higher the price.
Water slides come in different materials in terms of durability, resistance to scratch, leak proof and its environmental friendliness. Choose wisely.
How to care or maintain water slide so that it can last long
However strong or durable the material of the water slide, it is bound to tear and wear with use more so with reckless care.
Regularly check for any obstruction crack chips or bubbles in the slide path before setting up your water slide. Mend any leaking seals or joints. Check also the water quality to be used.
Take care of the fiberglass flume as you would your car. They do not need service or repainting but regularly washed, waxed and repaired routinely to protect it. Wash with mild soap every month. Wax it twice in every working season.
There are also many ways to take care of water slides that must not be spelled but rather common sense. Like checking the ground to which you are setting up the waterslide.
Read the manual
The best way to take care of it is to adhere to the manual and how it states the way to take care of it. It also puts instructions o how to put it up and also how to maintain it. Most people fail by disposing the important document and run to technician for simple problems or technical hitches.
Where to buy water slides
You should be having enough information about the dealer you are buying waterslides from. This is because you need to claim your warranty if need be. Some suppliers also offer repairs the first two years if the water slides break. The supplier should also be someone trusted and reliable to even provide after sale services like how to maintain water slides and advise on maintenance.
Water pool slides for adults
There are also adults’ water slides available. They are more expensive and have tougher strong and durable materials that can handle the weight and use by adults. Look around and provide the fun to grownups too.
Other things to consider
When planning to buy or hire inflatable waterslides makes sure to book in advance as the suppliers increase the price during summer more than in other seasons. It is also possible to get themed waterslides in case you want one that suits the event you want to host.
More Information Click Here
- Best Spring and Summer Water Slide
- Inflatable Triple Water Slide
- Review CoolerZ Tropical Breeze Inflatable Floating Island Impressions
- Review Intex Canopy Island Inflatable Lounge, 78″ X 59″
- Review Best Splash Pool 2017
- Review Summer Escapes 10-Feet-by-30-Inch Quick Set Ring Pool
- Review Ultimate Fabric Covered Lounger Swimming Pool Float
- Blow Up Water Slide
- How to choose inflatable water slides
- Information about water slides
- Fun with Inflatable Water Slides
- Inflatable Bounce House
- Choosing Inflatable Rentals: Information That You Should Know
- Buying Water Slide Online
- Choosing Inflatable Rentals
- Choosing and Buying Inflatable Waterslide
- Inflatable Theme Park
- Buying Inflatable Slip and Slides
- Inflatable Water Slide For Sales
- Used Inflatable Water Slide
- Water Slide Online
- Intex 12ft x 30 Easy Set Pool With Filter Pump
- Intex Dinoland Inflatable Play Center
- Intex 12ft x 30 Metal Frame Pool Set
- Intex Sun Shade Inflatable Pool
- Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool
- 5 seated Inflatable Lake River Floating Water Lounge
- Intex Oasis Island Inflatable 5 Seater Review
- Amazing Pool Maze inflatable Floating Play System
- Swimline Cool Caster inflatable Play House
- Agualide 12 Foot Bouncer Slide
- Huge Inflatable Floating Canopy Sunshade Pool Island
- Water Bouncer With Slide
- Wild Ride Water Slide
- Cool Wave Water Slide Green
- Inter Fab City Slide Kit Blue
- Swimline Sea Saw Rocker
- Smith Pool Slide Sandstone
- Right Curve Slide Sandstone
- Side Winder Slide
- Kool Splash Inflatable Ground Cool Waterslide
- Rogue Pool Slide Curve Gray
- Poolmaster Spray Kit Pool Slide
- Outward Play Slippery Slide
- Inflatable Toy Boat Bed
- Cyclone Right Curve Pool Slide
- Inflatable Pool Water Slide
- Pool Seat Liquidseat Charcoal Granite
- Home playground Indoor Outdoor Slide
- Intex Water Slide Inflatable Play Center
- Wham and Slide Splash Pool Water
- Inter Fab Zoomerang Slide Right
- Inter Fab Force Water Pool Slide
- Swimline Water Park
- Little Slide With Slip Mat
- Blast Zone Tropical Water Splash
- Intex Fantasy Castle Play Center
- Banzai Hydro Water Park Slide
- Banzai Splash Water Park
- Banzai Aqua Water Slide
- Spring and Summer Speed Blast Dual Slide
- Spring and Summer Grand Slam Water Slide
- Spring Summer Toys Banzai
- Intex Surf and Slide Inflatable Center
- Banzai Wave Crasher Surf Slide
- Little Tikes Rocky Mountain
- Triple Water Slide Outdoor
- Intex Water Slide Inflatable Center
- Banzai Speed Curve Water Slide
- Banzai Water Slide Summer
- Dinosaur Water Slide
- Tornado Water Slide Online
- Intex Ocean Inflatable Water Slide
- Sport Double Water Slide
- Blast Zone Great White Water Slide
- Magic Time Tornado Inflatable Water Slide
- Battle Ridge Water Slide
- Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable
- Spring Summer Toys Banzai Water Slide
- Blast Zone Pirate Bay Combo Water Park
- Little Tikes Slam and Curve
- Big Splash Dual Water Slides
- Bounceland Water Slide With Pool and Water Gun
- Wham Slip and Slip Double With 2 Slide
- Inflatable Water Slide For Kids
- Wham Slip and Slide Water Wave
- Summer Wave Water Slide
- Big Blast Water Park
- Buying Inflatable Bouncer Online
- Buying used Inflatable Bounce Online
- Inflatable Water Castle Online
- Water Slides For Rent in Houston
- Inflatable Water Slide Rental Ct
- Bounce House Rental Katy TX
- Choosing Inflatable Water Slide Rental Sacramento
- Bouncy Castle Rental Denver
- Inflatable Rental Katy Texas
- Inflatable Kayak For Fishing
- Water Slide Rental in Houston
- Buying Inflatable Pool Slide